Monday, July 16, 2012

Tutor Top Ten with Outback Girl


Tutor Top Ten with Outback Girl

TEN "essentials" that I cannot live without:

Laptop
Books
Car
Music
Boots
Hat
Jeans
Family
friends
Photos


NINE words I love are:

Facetious
Perceptive
Gregarious
Idiosyncrasy
Pedantic
Scintillate
optimistic
Conscientious
Prerogative


EIGHT of my coping strategies, in no particular order:

Listen to music
Play a game
Go for a walk
Chat to a friend
Blog
Rant to my online support group
Clean and scrub :)
Read a book



SEVEN things I love about my "every day" life …

Sunday- watching bones and castle while I enjoy the last of the weekend.

Monday- talking to my family

Tuesday- trolling over the latest social media to see what is new

Wednesday- hump day what more can I say

Thursday- enjoying having no lessons and speeding through the work at the end of the week

Friday- finishing the week with fun and looking forward to the weekend

Saturday- wearing the pj's for as long as I want and catching up with friends



SIX of favourite quotes or moments in no particular order:

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible  warning. 


Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.



Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. 

 “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.”


 “Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?”




FIVE things I do everyday, without fail:
read my emails and messages

cruise over facebook and/or twitter

think of my family and friends in their distance homes

dream of not ever having to clean again EVER

enjoy an relaxing afternoon smoko while I recover my energy 



FOUR stores/websites I frequent

www.governessaustralia.com and the blog

www.omnilit.com 

www.gamesarena.com.au

www.ebay.com.au



THREE photos I love: 








TWO decisions I've never regretted
Living in the outback and not heading into town to get a degree.

I love the fact I have travelled across the many states of Australia and don't regret not backpacking across the world as a 19-20 yo.






ONE additional and very important thing you should know about me is …

I love a good road trip with mates and believe that friends and family are everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis